Wednesday 9 June 2010

And another thing...

As much as I hate to admit it, I found myself liking, even wanting, part of Diana Vicker's outfit from last night. The top bun was a bit much, but hello there neo ethnic pendant, where did you come from?

After a quick online shop this monring, I found my more affordable versions of her necklace (left) , that like many desired things, will go on the mental shopping list.  Check out Urban Outfitters and Accessorize..


And while I'm on the subject of necklace's, just how simular was Fearne Cotton's clover to SJP's - and theres us thinking she had her own style...
H.

2 comments:

  1. A very modern avant garde piece, a hint of the surreal, challenging to be worn but effortless by the right person,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those necklaces too...even though i too am not the biggest Dianna Vickers fan hah

    ReplyDelete