Friday 21 May 2010



Living in England means waking up daily with both sunglasses and a coat beside the bed. Both of these essentials travel around with me, as while the early gaze through the window first thing in the morning may suggest sun, by the time afternoon arrives the coat has usally won the battle.
So, thinking of what to write about for summer clothing with weather as unpredictable as a fashion trend has proven to be somewhat difficult. The one way to tackle this problem is practicality. Here are my wardrobe essentials for the summer, allowing all weathers.


Cardigans and umbrellas can easily be packed away if the sun decides to shine, while shorts and skirts can be teamed with tights if winter weather stays put (most likely option).


One thing for sure is, despite it going against all my practical suggestions, this playsuit will be top of my summer wishlist. Now all I need is money and an exotic holiday.

H.

1 comment:

  1. Got a playsuit the other day from Oasis - I love it, but need the weather to be a bit nicer before I'm confident enough to ping it out!
    Really love the stripey jumper - will have to go hunting for that I think!

    ReplyDelete