Sunday 6 June 2010

let them eat cake.


After finally going to see the heavily publicised SATC2 this week, I, like many, came out of the cinema feeling bitterly disapointed. However, ignoring the utterly pointless, everlasting storyline (were we meant to feel as if we too had flown to abu dhabi and back?) I did come back with inspiration for my next post...

Cupcakes.

Yes, infact, I even found myself debating whether I'd choose one of Charlotte's cupcakes over Carrie's new closet (you'd be suprised which one won).

Appearing in Vogue monthly and frequently being snapped in the hands of many a celebrity is all in a days work for our new favourite treat. Infact, I think it's the only sinful treat that has ever been made to look stylish and to this day, have never been placed next to their calorific content (letting us believe they are as angelic as they look and taking any increased waistline with a pinch of salt - well sugar).

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment