Thursday 20 May 2010

Current new obsession - Marina and the diamonds




So on Wednesday night me and my friend went to see Marina on the first night of her tour and came away feeling very unsatisfied with our own lives. We want her wardrobe! With the slight issue of being on GAP wages and a marathon away from any decent vintage shop we have a slight mission on our hands, suggestions on a postcard are welcome...


In the meantime, I have found some Marina(ish) items that will slowly but surely come off the website wishlists and into my wardrobe (hopefull thinking)




All clothes and accesories are currently on th topshop, river island and accesorize websites.


topshop shorts £25
topshop bug top £25
river island floral jacket £35
topshop platforms £150



total hours at GAP - too many to think
H.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love Marina's fashion sense and picked up some great tips here, Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the floral fashion thats coming in this summer. All these pictures you have posted are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Topshop yesterday and saw these shorts! ALMOST made the purchase, perhaps after payday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Marina's style too, I think she's come at a great time in fashion as it seems to be very 'american' esp with the double denim trend. Those shorts are ace!


    amy x

    ReplyDelete